Di Maria : Mourinho is the best coach i have ever had

Di Maria : Mourinho is the best coach i have ever had Keywords : Download Di Maria : Mourinho is the best coach i have ever had Free Di Maria : Mourinho is the best coach i have ever had 2014 Di Maria : Mourinho is the best coach i have ever had Live HD Di Maria : Mourinho is the best coach i have ever had HQ
"Playing for one of the most important clubs in the world has prepared me to face any sort of challenge"Realmadrid.com

Angel di Maria became a key figure at Real Madrid last season. The player had great praise for coach Jose Mourinho in an interview with Ole.

Read More


"Jose Mourinho is the best coach I've had in my entire career. He can withstand all the pressure so that we remain calm. He makes you feel it's not your responsibility."

"When things don't turn out he supports you and tells you to keep on playing. He gives us the chance to keep doing so as well as all his support."

"It isn't as easy to play for my national team. I feel more comfortable at the club because I train with my teammates every day. Playing for one of the most important clubs in the world has prepared me to face any sort of challenge."